Monday, June 18, 2012

Spirit and Truth NJ ~ Friday, June 22nd






This Friday Fr. Edgardo P. Jocson will present

An Introduction to John Paul II's Theology of the Body


Talk will be followed by adoration of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament


"Your reasons for wanting me to stay away from Holy Communion are exactly the ones which cause me to go so often. My distractions are great, but it is in Communion that I recollect myself. I have temptations many times a day; by daily Communion I get the strength to overcome them. I have much very important business to handle and I need light and wisdom; it is for this reason that I go to Holy Communion every day to consult Jesus about them." (St. Thomas More's response when friends reproached him for going to Holy Communion so often.)

No comments:

Post a Comment