Monday, August 20, 2012

Spirit and Truth NJ ~ Friday, August 24th


This week Tim Regewitz & Anthony Tarabocchia will share about their recent pilgrimage to the Holy Land


Talk will be followed by adoration of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament




Saint Rose of Lima

Called “the New World's first flower of holiness” in the Apostolic Exhortation Ecclesia in America (no.15), she would spend her time with the Eucharistic Jesus, painting her heart with the different features of transformation that were taking place in her as she was exposed to the love of the Heart of Christ. “There I learned to love,” St. Rose would say. “There I learned that love consumes and desires to give itself, which is why I must give it to those who suffer, to the sick. I do not fear that my dress will be stained with the wounds of those who suffer, for in this manner I clean the wounds of the Face of Christ.”



No comments:

Post a Comment