Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Spirit and Truth NJ~ January 18th, 2013





 2271 Since the first century the Church has affirmed the moral evil of every procured abortion. This teaching has not changed and remains unchangeable. Direct abortion, that is to say, abortion willed either as an end or a means, is gravely contrary to the moral law:
You shall not kill the embryo by abortion and shall not cause the newborn to perish .
God, the Lord of life, has entrusted to men the noble mission of safeguarding life, and men must carry it out in a manner worthy of themselves. Life must be protected with the utmost care from the moment of conception: abortion and infanticide are abominable crimes. 
Catechism of the Catholic Church
 

Rebecca Madrigal will  present 
"Life is Precious".  
The  presentation covers the history of human rights abuses, science of the developing unborn child, 
facts about abortion, consequences of abortion to
 the woman.

 
Presentation will be followed by adoration 
of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament

 



 



"I believe that You, O Jesus, are in the most holy Sacrament. I love You and desire You. Come into my heart. I embrace You. Oh, never leave me. May the burning and most sweet power of Your love, O Lord Jesus Christ, I beseech You, absorb my mind that I may die through love of Your love, Who were graciously pleased to die through love of my love."
- St. Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment